Hardinge Mill stuff needed

Ah..er..I need a parts manual for a Hardinge Horizontal mill, and maybe a few parts and pieces, if the old owner cant find the boxes he put them in, as he was stripping and painting it.

I didnt know they had a universal table...

Gunner, really really glad to have asked "whats under the tarp back there in the corner behind the junk pile" Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Reply to
Gunner

Gunner, check out the Yahoo hardinge mill group. There's one in the files section.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Peter T. Keillor III

COOL! Thanks Pete

Gunner

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Reply to
Gunner

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Reply to
Gunner

I take it from the exchanges, that you found one on line. If you are still in need, give me a shout, hardinge sent me a photocopy and I would run another off for you if needed.

What sort of bits and pieces?

The swivel table (UM - universal mill - as opposed to TM) is mostly used for cutting gears at an angle, with the indexing head.

Jim

jim rozen