looking for a big xmfr

Anybody got one? 240 in 60 out 15 amp. Or 110 in 60 out 15 amp. That's

15 amp secondary. Thanks Eric
Reply to
Eric R Snow

If you want a new one try Signal Transformer Co. on Long Island. If you can't find them let me know and I will go to my files.

Chuck

Reply to
Pilgrim

What Chuck said. My almost 10 yr old Signal catalog lists a

56-12 (56 volts @ 12 amps) for $128.00, a 56-25 is $218.40. Note that the voltage is at full rated and will be somewhat higher under lighter loads.

Another possibility, and much easier to find used, is a

480/120 xformer powered by 240V, or a 240/120 connected to 120V.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

How about a bit more information. Do you prefer a 240 volt or 120 volt primary? Do you need the isolation or would an autotransformer be okay? What about efficiency? Duty cycle? I think I have everything to come up with something. As transformers go, that is not all that large. Dan

Reply to
Dan Caster

Single phase I have.

Gunner

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Reply to
Gunner