Grizzly G4027 Mill question

Hi All

Been looking to upgrade to a new mill. I am considering the Tiawan made G4027. Does anyone here own one and care to share their thoughts on the machine?

Thank you for your help swarfmeister

Reply to
swarfmeister

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Joel

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, checking the past posts about this mill shows not one from an owner who has actually spent much time on the mill, this is why I posted the question. Hopefully someone who has used the mill for some period will see the post and reply. Grizzly sells a boatload of them, someone must actually use the thing

up but alas all his info revolves around the initial set up and first cut, no info since. I have tried to contact him with no sucess. Grizzly gave me the name of someone local but as of yet have not been able to hook up.

swarfmeister

Reply to
swarfmeister

I also do not own the G4027. I have the older style, G1008 I think. I like that mill but reason I'm replying is to say that before I ordered it I called Grizzly. They have a list of owners who are willing to show machines. They will tell you who in your area has one. I ended up finding a G1008 an hour from home. I spent half the day talking to the owner and looking at the mill, then ordered one when I got home.

Reply to
Len S