ENCO again

For those of you who want to order from ENCO and are not on the mailing lists - or are thinking of getting very heavy stuff -

"in the September issue of HOTdeals we're offering you FREE UPS SHIPPING (standard ground) with your order of $25 or more. Just use promo code NC0903 at checkout when you purchase from Enco, or call 1-800-USE-ENCO and speak to one of our friendly sales associates. Make sure you mention promo code NC0903."

I seem to be getting email from ENCO every couple of weeks, so I pass the codes on. I am not affiliated with either MSC or ENCO.

Regards,

Marv

Reply to
Marv Soloff