Low cost shipping north and south in CA

We have a very nice older gentleman customer that has bought the skeleton of a Logan 10 lathe, primarily to get a nice cabinet. Another customer has bought a rebuilt Famco 3-1/2 arbor press and both need to go north. One to Visalia and the other to Oakdale. I need low cost transport for these machines (like $100. ea.) or something else to move to make the trip economiclly sound. Let me know if you can help me or I can help you. I'm in Costa Mesa, CA. Leigh@MarMachine

Reply to
Leigh Knudson