Does anyone have an Enco Free Shipping code for Feb2014?

I was about to order $8 worth of drill bits, but Enco wants another $8 to ship them to me. <sigh> Do they have a FREE25 code going now,
IhopeIhope?
On a lighter note...
This just in: http://tinyurl.com/lmh2aco You guys just have to see this provocative piece of art. It's a picture of a cheapass set of Chiwanese vise grips, a pheasant feather, and some brads done on silver gelatin photo paper. They want only two grand for it! <thud>
--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.

P.S. I have kinda lost faith in Enco. I feel like their imports are still better than Harbor Freight imports, but only because Harbor Freight has gone so much further down hills since the kid took over.

This was what I have:
Use Code VIPFREE to Save big with February HOTdeals + Month-Long Free Shipping* Don't miss your chance to save with February HOTdeals! Plus, as one of our most valued customers, you can enjoy free UPS Ground Shipping* all month long on every order of just $49 or more. Simply enter promo code: VIPFREE prior to checkout!
On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:23:43 -0800, Larry Jaques wrote:

--
Email address is a Spam trap.

OK, thanks, Bill. Damn, I can't think of/justify anything I need which would add up to their minimum right now.

--
The most powerful factors in the world are clear
ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will.

Coolant? Cutting oil? Replacement inserts? Shop aprons? Gloves?
P.S. There are some very good vendors who sell on Amazon and Ebay. I always check both of those as well as the warehouse vendors like McMaster, MSC/Enco, Travers, etc for things I need. If I need small quantity stuff Drillman on Ebay is reasonable sometimes.