Miller Dialarc in Chicagoland

not mine. I am just passing it along. These are single phase. Indestructible etc.

Ignoramus25819

Damned fine welder. Mine lives under the welding table and is used alll the time when Im using stick. Mine also has 75' leads so I can weld almost anywhere in the back yard

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Price is not unreasonable, I sold a similar dialarg (with TIG torch though) for $700 recently.

Ignoramus25819

Yours was the Dialarc 250HF if I recall. I have one of those as well, on loan to a local machine shop. Mine is labled Bumblebee IRRC. Canary yellow and white.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner