Buy Steel products - FNQ Downunder

Ask the suppliers who they have sold the metal to and try them.

Try a large scrap yard - ie Simsmetal on the west coast, dont know if they are in FNQ

Perhaps cutoffs from a nearby engineering shop?

Reply to
Den

Hi

All in millimetre.

Im looking to buy mild steel flats (200 - 250 wide * 25 thick)

Also mild steel rounds (100 - 150 dia) ( to maker a rotary table)

All the steel suppliers here in FNQ want to sell me 6 meter lengths.

Any tips on getting smaller lengths from other sources or am I just going to have to buy larger lengths?

Daz

Reply to
DazFNQ