Buying tools today/making donation to ChiCom's military

Going to save a couple dollars and buy Chinese tools for now on as I read others as doing so.

Then I'm going to point my finger at others when our sons/daughters die defending Taiwan from a ChiCom invasion...

"So many of our young dead !" I'll cry "Why...how did this happen ?"

I'll conveniently forget that it was due in large part to me wanting to save .50 cents on a pair of pliers.

Reply to
GatherNoMoss