carving wax recipes

Years ago there was an internet reference given here for a page dealing with mixing up your own waxes - carving, machining, hard, and soft waxes.

Naturally I've lost the bookmark. Is there SKS who can point me in the right direction? (I don't Google, but have Dogpiled for every combination I can think of) TIA, Mike

Reply to
Michael Gray

Found it!

or

Any metal-casters out there? You really need this.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Gray