Casting Specialties

Has anyone been in contact recently with Casting Specalites of Cedarburg WI? They produced a nice set of art metal stakes and hammer heads. The most recent number from the online yellow pages is: (262)

375-2430, but it has been disconnected
Reply to
vulcan

Try Google - most of the links there seem to have a different AC for that company.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry

Yes, I tried Google. A local even looked in recent phone book. That is the area code.

Reply to
vulcan

Wierd - the links I saw to that firm seemed to suggest that it was in the

414 AC, but maybe it must be an old AC.

Could they have moved to Michigan?

Mike Henry

a division of C.F Struck i believe.