Casting supplies in New Mexico

I Have just relocated to Santa Fe NM and would like to know if there is a local source of Petrobond sand and other casting supplies anywhere near here or near Albuquerque

Thanks

Bob C.

Reply to
Bob

You might want to visit or call Shidoni, which is a large bronze casting shop. They are about 5 miles north of Santa Fe. They must get their supplies somewhere. I suspect that Shidoni is not the only local casting shop, although I think that it is the biggest.

Shidoni has an open house on Saturdays, with bronze pours that one can go watch. They also have a large sculpture garden. All in all, worth your time if you are in the area, especially if you are resident there.

Richard

Bob wrote:

Reply to
Richard Ferguson

There is also a commercial jewelers supply house, can't remember the name but they'll be in the Yellow Pages. They carry a complete line of jewelry supplies from stones to casting equipment. Bugs

Reply to
Bugs