Changing the belt on a Wissota Grinder

Changing the belt on a Wissota Grinder(#BF5S). I just got a belt driven Wissota bench grinder.The shaft is 3/4,but before it goes into the bearings it machineD down to 5/8.I have to get a new belt how do I change the belt?It looks like I have to take one of the bearings out,is there a way to do this without breaking anything? Thanks ps I CHECKED THIER SITE,THEY DON'T MAKE BENCH GRIDERS ANYMORE

Reply to
Randy79

One option is to cut the old one and use a link belt. Woodworking suppliers carry these as a regular item. Just buy enough sections to make up the correct length. That's unless it's not a normally sized V belt.

Stan

Reply to
stans4