QCGB plans

Greetings- would like to buy a copy of the plans for a quick change gear box published in October, 1946 Mechanix Illustrated magazine. A picture of the item is shown on page 32 of Nov/ Dec. 2005 HSM. thanks, Jim

Reply to
JimL

Jim Tell us what lathe it's for.

I have PDF copies of QC plans from old magazines, among the hundreds of files I've accumulated. I just need to know what to look for

Rex

Reply to
Rex