Re: Plans: Berkley Custom Privateer

Last time I saw plans for a Berkley Custom Privateer was in a brand new issue of Air Trails magazine. Yeah, I'm an OF too.

Tom AMA 17839

Anyone know where to find them? > > (Yeah, I'm an old Fart) > > Thanks > Mike Appleby (AMA 13035) >
Reply to
Tom

Berkeley's "Custom Privateer" was the kitted version of "McGovern's Monster", by Don McGovern, published in June, 1954, "Air Trails" magazine. Plans for McGovern's Monster are regularly available on eBay - including right now in auction # 3140384394 . I have a set coming from the same vendor, but haven't seen them yet.

I have the Air Trails article scanned and could email them to you. Minimum file sizes for page-size (2-1/2 pages, 150dpi) total about 1.2MB. I could send smaller if you just want a quick view. If you want them, email me directly (see email instruction below).

Reply to
Dave Plumpe