Newbie RC/Servo question

Hi,
I haven't been able to find this on any of the RC FAQs that I've read
so I'd appreciate your help...
When I purchase a plane that requires servos, how do I match the
frequency of the servos to the frequency of my RC controller unit? Is
the frequency something that I need to specify when I purchase my
servos, or can the servos be changed to match the frequency of my RC
handheld controller.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Reply to
EG