Chinese VFD's inexpensive or cheap

I have not looked at VFD's for some time , but did look on Aliexpress this week and was surprised at how inexpensive they are now. There are 3 hp VFD's for about $45 plus about $25 for shipping. But I do not recognise any of the brand names.
So has anyone here bought any of the Chinese VFD's ? Are some brands more reliable? Are any brands pure junk?
I do not need one rated at 3 hp. The only 3 phase equipment that I have is a lathe with a 1 hp motor ( run an a rotary converter ) and a 3/4 hp bench grinder which I have never gotten around to hooking up.
Dan