Clausing 4900 hangerqueen help needed

Hi folks,

Ive got a 4900 clausing that I bought incomplete. It had been taken apart to be repainted and some of the parts dissapeared. I bought it as a hanger queen.

I need a compound and the two quickchange gearbox levers.

I also need an exploded parts schematic for the two above items if anybody has them.

Thank you Bill

Reply to
Bill

Parts show up on Ebay fairly often so you might get lucky there if you are patiient and diligent. Or try Plaza Machinery.

A manual from Clausing will run you $25 or less.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry