Bronze bolts with the "infinity" figure 8 symbol

I have marine air horns from Kahlenberg and Cunningham, and both use all bronze bolts and cap screws that have the infinity figure-8 symbol on the heads. Does anyone know the manufacturer of these? I've seen these bolts on horns from 1951 through the mid 1990's, but I can't find the supplier.

Thanks,

Adam

Reply to
diaphone

These are silicon bronze fasteners. Availilable from Mcmaster Carr Supply.

Good luck.

Tom Lipton

Reply to
tlipton2