co-op shop

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of any co-op shops in the Los Angeles, CA area. Does such a thing even exist? I won't have the space or capitol to have a full shop of my own so it makes sense that I might be able to pool resources with a group of other hobbyists.

Any ideas? Thanks, Eric

Reply to
Eric Buehl

Not with my equipment! Paul

Reply to
co_farmer

You mean a bit like this

but on your side of the planet.

Reply to
Robbo

Eric:

My understanding is that TechShop is going to be expanding into LA and San Diego. Here's a URL:

-Wayne

Reply to
Wayne C. Gramlich

Whoa: "There are currently 11 TechShops actively being built around the country, and hundreds more to come in the next few years." Amazing!!

There were a couple of threads about TechShop back in April & Sept 2006. Basically felt it was a fine idea but a risky business (a similar thing had quickly failed here in MA). I wonder what made TechShop so successful? And I wonder id all these other locations are franchises?

Famous last words: "It's not something that I'd invest in." (myself,

9/2006).

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt