Collet Swap

I've got a bunch of extra used collets I wouldn't mind swapping for some sizes I could use.

In 5C, I've got some 7/16, some 11/16, one 3/4. No Chaiwanese stuff - mostly Hardinge, Royal, South Bend, Rivett, Willis Toledo etc. All are in good shape. Some with internal threads, some without.

In TG100, I've got a number of sizes: some 19/32, some 5/8, some 11/16, some 13/16, some 7/8, probably some other sizes as well. Most of these are new. Kennametal, Erickson, Valenite, etc.

Anyone interested?

John Martin Cumberland, Maine

Reply to
John Martin