Conduit nipper?

A valid suggestion.

That I may do -- if i can find some the right OD for the rest of the hardware.

Thanks, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

What's that Lassie? You say that William Wixon fell down the old rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue by Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:40:39 -0500:

I tried that. Made a nice collar for the torch and a template/cam tube to go around the pipe/tubing. I couldn't get the tubing to rotate smoothly and had poor quality cuts. Would work OK for a 90deg. cut but you can do that with a chop saw.

Reply to
dan