Copper

I was curious if anyone had any copper bars/ scrap for sale. I'm working on a project, and I only need one piece for what I'm doing. The bar needs to be

3.5"x7"x~1/2" Those dimentions aren't exact so if it doesn't match perfectly it's ok. If you have something like that, that you don't want anymore I'd be willing to pay to have it. I would have to get it shipped to me for less than $30 or else I would just buy it online. This does have to be pretty much pure copper though. I can't seem to find any good scrap yards in Atlanta or I would try to pick something up there. Well thanks.

-Zipper zipper777ATcomcastDOTnet

Reply to
Zipper