Do any of these machines have a chance of being sold

Bought some machinery for scrap in auction.

I am curious, what is your opinion and is anything here worth trying to sell. I think that the Bullard VTL and the radial arm drills may be worth the while.

Ignoramus11878

WOW, cheep! If that auction were held here everything would go for much higher amounts.

Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Reply to
Randy333

This is what I am trying to do, sell now for higher amount

Reply to
Ignoramus16960