Drill Press Multi-Tapping Process Example

Technically, I think this is Bridgeport tapping and not drill press tapping, but you'll understand what I mean when you see the video.
This is something we do on a regular basis these days. Back before Teranews stopped allowing me to access this group (now fixed), I was posting about how we were hoping to develop this and asking lots of questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO_ksiEj-TE

Truth is, this customer had problems blowing up their Tapmatic tapping head in this set-up and this is the video showing how the perform the process. Our guess is the end user is doing it properly for this video but might have been using a different "technique" of pulling that feed arm or even using power feed when not on camera...
--
http://tinyurl.com/My-Official-Response

Regards,
On 2/13/2013 10:08 AM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:

FYI, this is a re-post. I sent this on the 11th but it never showed up on my screen as having been replicated through Teranews servers. Please forgive the duplicate post if you saw it already.