Drill Press Multi-Tapping Process Example

Technically, I think this is Bridgeport tapping and not drill press tapping, but you'll understand what I mean when you see the video.

This is something we do on a regular basis these days. Back before Teranews stopped allowing me to access this group (now fixed), I was posting about how we were hoping to develop this and asking lots of questions.

Truth is, this customer had problems blowing up their Tapmatic tapping head in this set-up and this is the video showing how the perform the process. Our guess is the end user is doing it properly for this video but might have been using a different "technique" of pulling that feed arm or even using power feed when not on camera...

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

FYI, this is a re-post. I sent this on the 11th but it never showed up on my screen as having been replicated through Teranews servers. Please forgive the duplicate post if you saw it already.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill