Eaton compressor followup

Good outcome on the Eaton compressor.

They're shipping out a new sight glass today.

The plumbing has a feature I like. Undocumented, but present, is a centrifugal unloader.

Unlike a pressure switch unloader, this won't close the unloader valve until the pump comes up to a minimum of 500 rpm, which means it's always going to be a "soft start", which I like a lot. My old one starts to load up after about two full turns of the pulley.

It goes on the tank today.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh