Eaton compressor followup

Good outcome on the Eaton compressor.
They're shipping out a new sight glass today.
The plumbing has a feature I like. Undocumented, but present, is a
centrifugal unloader.
Unlike a pressure switch unloader, this won't close the unloader valve
until the pump comes up to a minimum of 500 rpm, which means it's always
going to be a "soft start", which I like a lot. My old one starts to load
up after about two full turns of the pulley.
It goes on the tank today.
LLoyd
Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh