eBay listings Cleaning out basement / workshop - some Metalworking

Second and final posting (on this subject).

I have been doing some basement / shop cleaning. I have a number of metalworking related items. either oddball or not perfect/pristine but at low starting prices - could be ideal for someone on a budget. I would rather see this stuff get used rather than eventually pitching (some of) it.

... =12&_rdc=1

Metalworking items include:

Danly ball bearing bushings, several pcs with shaft sizes ranging from 1 inch to 2.5 inch. I've kept a few of these for myself for some future project - don't have a clue what I might use them for but they are just a trick looking a part. Jacobs rubber flex couplings, swivel base for mill vise (8 inch?), vacuum tubes (came out of a grinding shop) Lot of (2) shop aprons w/ swivel chest pocket, Lot of (20) 210 ARO interchange air hose couplers, Lot of (4) 27/32 drill bits 3MT with coolant channels Lot of cogged (timing) belts ranging in size from 260 to 310, I am offering the buyer the option to be able to cherry pick 10 pcs out of the lot if they want to reduce shipping to a USPS small flat rate box ($4.95US).

If you have questions on any of the items - ask away.

Reply to
aribert