Cleaning out the garage (More free stuff)

Item #1 Large commercial walk-in refrigerator/freezer compressor and condenser units. Currently wired 220v, pulled from a working setup and replaced with a much smaller more efficient unit as this one was vastly oversized for the particular application. Set it all up, recharge the refrigerant and freeze up to a 20'x20' (Or was it 30'x30?) walk-in or just scavenge the parts for a high-volume vacuum unit or for the 3 fractional horsepower motors in the condenser/blower unit. Must take both parts, as is, very heavy, FREE - you pickup in Woodinville, WA

Item #2 Inexpensive desk unit that had a rather heavy item fall against it. One leg has broken off and the center arch is cracked. There are a few other scratches, but it would make a good shop/workroom desk setup after some TLC and glue, and hey, for FREE the price is right. Again, pickup only in Woodinville, WA.

Pictures:

(Warning: big photos!)

dans@(SPAM)oz.net if you are interested in either of these items.

Reply to
Dan

On behalf of the fine folks in rec.crafts.metalworking please let me step up to the post and offer three options.

1 This poster is an idiot but you just gotta love him to bits. 2 This poster is an idiot and you just want to kick his ass for posting to an innapropriate newsgroup. 3 You are basically don't give a rats ass but on the principle of it you feel that dan should get some mail.

Hey Dan --------> YOU GOT MAIL

snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net snipped-for-privacy@oz.net

Reply to
The DEVIL Made Me Do It

On numerous occasions I have read of folks in this group building vacuum pumps from refrigeration compressor units, since one of the items is exactly that I figured I'd offer it up as a freebie to anyone that was interested.

A quick Google shows 1,620 hits on "vacuum pump", many of which are inquires on how to build an inexpensive unit from a refrigeration unit, exactly why I cross-posted into this group. Apologies for anyone who thinks it was off-topic. I guess it just shows that you cannot please everyone on the Internet.

-Dan

Reply to
Dan

Also good to make an air compressor. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

his comment about posting to a different newsgroup made me go back and read it again.. still did not get his complaint???? the desk looks great and the other stuff, why do we have to be so far apart(me in the south east and you in the north west??? well i dont have anyplace to put it anyway, just dreaming... i got to make room in my workshop also.... i just hate to part with anything as someday i may have a use for it.... i just hope i live long enough to find the time to clean up the workshop so the family does not throw anything away when i am gone... well atleast the wife knows that no tools are to be removed... just let them there incase i come back from the dead...

Reply to
dbird

The DEVIL Made Me Do It wrote in news:280720042248082075%devil@food_cake.com:

Reply to
Mike

If you think your being smart by sending an abuse report to my ISP because I had a little fun with an idiot who posted a commecial message with a local theme to an innapropriate newsgroup used by, and viewed by a worldwide audience then please come back and tell everyone in this group why YOU were so stupid as to repost all of of those offending e-mail addies to this very same newsgroup yourself.

If in fact I am stupid then YOU sir are dumber than a stump for reposting those very same offending addies YOURSELF.

As for my ISP I daresay they will do absolutely nothing.

Considering that they receive my monthly payment in a prompt manner and over the past six years that amount is about six thousand dollars, and considering that you are not a valued customer of theirs, they won't do anything unless they truely wish to see me switch my accounts to our local cable company, who surprisingly enough phones me about every three months ASKING for my business.

Reply to
The Devil Made Me Do It

Well, did not seem inappropiate to me. And offering the stuff for free kinda puts a ding in the "commercial" aspect. The only thing I found to be any sort of problem was your ranting.

Oh, I am certainly impressed. Always am by people that try to hide behind some anonymous handle. BTW, I get ASKED for my business all the time. You aren't as special as you believe yourself to be.

michael

Reply to
michael

Only problem I saw was it makes me want to build something but I don't have any idea what yet, and it's too far away for me to go for anyway, but some lucky guy gets to run up there and get it. Kinda like winning the lotto if somebody nearby posts something like that. I'll keep watching, though, maybe someone around here will discard something. I could refrigerate this room to keep my servers cool.

Reply to
Mark

Devil is a dick. Seems the Christians were right.

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman Liebmann

Reply to
Gunner