Economics of end mill sharpening

Iggi -

I'd go in on say 10 pounds of it and pay say $25 for them. That is 1/30 weight and 1/3 of the price. They being rolled in paper or such and packed in a box so they don't grind or shave each other.

Mart> >>

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

not bad as a start

Reply to
Ignoramus8793

gi -

Iggy:

I've got a E-95 Darex end-mill grinder. If you decide to go forward buying the endmills, let me know and I can sharpen them for you.

_kevin

Reply to
karchiba

BIG SNIP

Hey Kevin,

Just out of curiosity, will the E-95 do ball nose?

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario

Reply to
Brian Lawson

I was just quoted $1/pound for 150 pounds of HSS scraph. Carbide is around $9/pound.

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Brian,

I do have the radius attachment for sharpening ball-nose end mills.

_kevin

Reply to
karchiba

OK...thanks. I'll watch for one.