Edge clips

I could have used a set on the stain can that blew the top off in the back of my pickup last month.

Reply to
clare

Oh, it was tight when it went in - and about 40F - the sun came out and the cap of the pickup was about 140F - and the 1/4 full can of oil based stain was in the cap. The lid was about 3 feet from the can when I found it. Not too big of a mess, considering.

Reply to
clare

That's what you get, putting one of those newfangled covers over a perfectly good bed...

Was it good stain? (Penofin Blue is my absolute fave.)

Reply to
Larry Jaques