Enco Pneumatic Shear

Does anyone have any experience with Enco's 52" pneumatic shear? If so, could you comment (good or bad)? I'm considering buying one since it is now on sale. I need to be able to shear full length 16 gage steel, and with my bad knee a stomper is out. Tennsmith isn't within my budget. TIA

Reply to
Terry Mayhugh

Where are you located? I can make you a hell of a deal on a couple Pexto Hydraulic 52" shears. 16ga no problem., back gages, the works

Both are located in Southern Calfornia.

Gunner

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken

Reply to
Gunner

I've sent you email