equipment wanted

We are looking for a few pieces of equipment, I'll throw this in here maybe somebody has something sitting in a corner they need to get rid
of.
Cincinnati #3 cinternal id/od grinder( with 14 inch x swing). Prefer newer then a 85 model. We would like it to have the 750g cnc control.
Any Cincinnati 750g cnc parts (control boards, apci racks, i/o)
Blanchard surface grinder, magnetic chuck 42" or larger. A mattison of the same type would be note worthy. I know there are a lot of these out there. But the one's that i have found are held by resellers.
thanks in advance al