Escher ductwork

I very much enjoyed Heinlein's earlier stuff, but in his old age he became more and more right-wing and bigoted.

## It's easy to be a Republican when the stock market is up!

Reply to
John Ings

Well let's see. If I drive six miles south of where I am now, patriotism has to do with the Constitution and the Concept of The United States. Whereas where I am, patriotism has to do with Queen and country. Hmmm... sounds like real estate is involved to me!

## To err is human. To purr feline.

Reply to
John Ings

This is what the original framers were all *about*.

You couldn't really be a citizen unless you had property, no voting, etc. The entire constitution has to be read in light of the fact that these guys had stuff and wanted to keep it.

Jim

jim rozen
*snip*

Yep...all the time. WIthout the distraction of sight, I can do MUCH better in a case like that. Regards Dave Mundt

Reply to
Dave Mundt

Even then, the big shots realized the importance of keeping "special interests" (also known as "the people") from unduly influencing the running of the country! :-)

-tih

Reply to
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo

Actually, the seam is easy to put together as it just needs to be shoved together at an angle and then let free. The tubing just practically zips up as you go along and the joints are the only place that needs special care.

-- Bob May Losing weight is easy! If you ever want to lose weight, eat and drink less. Works every time it is tried!

Reply to
Bob May

Simple..........Just ask Rick Moranis:

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Sounds like a personal issue. Which do you prefer being, a subject or a citizen?

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty." Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

Reply to
Gunner

I don't feel I have to own a lot of guns to keep my government off my back.

## CANADIAN: an unarmed American with health care.

Reply to
John Ings

That was a nice non answer. And your "feelings" are not germain or of any concern.

Btw...how is the "registration" coming?

ROFLMAO!

A billion here, a billion there..pretty soon most Canadians still wont register their firearms.

Ill have to remember that when the long lines of Canadians waiting to see US doctors on the south side of the border, abates.