Experiences with the Parker Metalworking Plasma-Tec40/160yk plasma cutter/TIG welder/arc welder?

Anyone have experience with the Parker Metalworking Plasma-Tec40/160yk
plasma cutter/TIG welder/arc welder?

Sounds too good to be true.
Thanks
Malcolm
Reply to
Malcolm
No direct experience, but I have been looking at TIG machines for a while. What it doesn't say is AC. AC is required to weld aluminum and HF is nice to help maintain the arc. Similar machines are on Ebay. I opted for a used Miller and have never regretted it. It's nice when the local dealer has the items you need on the shelf.
Ron Thompson On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA
hobby pages are here:
Severe stupidity is self correcting, but mild stupidity is rampant in the land. -Ron Thompson
Reply to
Ron Thompson