Experiences with the Parker Metalworking Plasma-Tec40/160yk?

Anyone have experience with the Parker Metalworking Plasma-Tec40/160yk plasma cutter/TIG welder/arc welder?

Sounds too good to be true.

Thanks Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm

Malcom, I was hoping someone would have answered this since I had already ordered one last week. I got it yesterday so I can't tell you a whole lot about it yet. I will say that it seems like a good deal. I didn't have a 220 male plug so I hooked it up with 110 and it worked pretty well. It cut as good as my brothers older Snapon model. I'll have more time with it this weekend.

J. Clear

Reply to
v2cad