Gas torch holder help please?

Made a bench to do some brazing. But I need a third hand so I can hold the brazing torch in the correct position, while I concentrate, and do other parts.

What I'm looking for is a clamp I can fix to my new bench, which will clamp my torch, but still have some movement to get it in the correct position.

I have searched the net for this, but just cannot find it, probably as I don't know its correct name.

can anyone offer help on finding this piece of equipment?

Thanks in advance RV

Reply to
RVModeler

Look at the vise on this website:

With the various vise heads I am sure it will do what you want, and additionally you will have a tool that can be used for other things.

Reply to
craftsman_ron

WROTE: Look at the vise on this website:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Remember high school chemistry? How about a ring stand with a test tube clamp?

Reply to
Leo Lichtman