Torch bench holder help please?

Made a bench to do some brazing. But I need a third hand so I can hold the brazing torch in the correct position, while I concentrate, and do other parts.

What I'm looking for is a clamp I can fix to my new bench, which will clamp my torch, but still have some movement to get it in the correct position.

I have searched the net for this, but just cannot find it, probably as I don't know its correct name.

can anyone offer help on finding this piece of equipment?

Thanks in advance RV

Reply to
Vaughn

I think some have used magnetic bases and dial indicator holding hardware for stuff like this sometimes. It might not be strudy enough depending how heavy the torch is but you could take a look a cheap set from Harbor Freight.

Reply to
lens