Need info about stainless steel for small flat springs

Thanks in advance for any information.
I am looking for a source for stainless steel that is used for kitchen spatulas or pastry knives. I need the material to already have temper
and flexibility properties of the utensils. I need a small qauntity (24"x24" approx .040-.063 thickness)
I need it for making flat springs for several large format view cameras. The material requries no forming other then cutting to shape and boring some holes, all which I can have done on a water jet. The springs are doubled up, the bottom spring 10" long and .5" wide tapering to about .25 at the ends. The top spring is 8" long.
I could simply buy some long pastry knives and cut springs from them, but it would be simpler from a mfg point of view to cut from a larger piece of material.
If a stainless is available in this ready to go "state" for springs what is the grade or designation I would be looking for? Any idea about a supplier for that small lot? McMaster Carr, MSC etc?

Jim, McMaster Carr sells 301 full hard temper sheets .048 x 12 x 12 for $22.60, item# 1217T57. 301 stainless is commonly used for flat springs and full hard is "spring temper". They have thicknesses from .015" to .075" available. Paul