F/S- Bridgeprt mill series 1 V/S

Selling our bridgeport mill,servo power feed,auto oiler,collets and vise.No dro.Good condition.$3750.00 Photos available.email for questions or photos.

Reply to
TIM

Where are you? I doubt that the market will bear that much $ unless BP's are rare in your area. In my area, it might be worth about $2k to somebody with a woodie.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

What part of Egypt is this in?

Ron Thompson On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.

--Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Reply to
Ron Thompson