FA: Starrett Precision Level #199

You know you want to level your machines...this is the ticket!

Tom Gardner

Ships to US only was deliberate? Or just your default setting? Lots of folks here from outside the US.

Adam Smith Midland, ON

Adam Smith

Isn't Canada part of the US?

(Good point, I'll try to change it)

Tom Gardner

Well, ... sort of. Don't try that one with any beef farmers, though, bit of a sore point, there. I know some who are hurting bad, its gotten beyond a joke, for them.

Adam

Adam Smith

It took me three read-throughs of your post to reealize that you wrote "Beef Farmers" and not "Beer Farmers" I guess there's a name for that.

Tom Gardner