FA: Universal Wet/Dry Table Saw

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0098684554
Cuts wood, metal, plastic, glass, stone, and more. 5 blades and
sanding disc are included; that is the whole point--its' versatile.
I got the saw new recently, and added a wonderful collection of blades. There is nothing like it on market except a smaller one that doesn't bevel at all, or miter any angle other than 45 degrees.
I am selling this one used and intend to offer it new soon, on a repeating sale or auction, if there is interest on this sale.
This goes towards a long-term project to set up a Smithy Super Shop as a universal wet/dry saw. I am trying different ideas.
Starts March 9, 2007.
Doug Goncz Replikon Research Seven Corners, VA 22044-0394