FA: Universal Wet/Dry Table Saw

Cuts wood, metal, plastic, glass, stone, and more. 5 blades and sanding disc are included; that is the whole point--its' versatile.

I got the saw new recently, and added a wonderful collection of blades. There is nothing like it on market except a smaller one that doesn't bevel at all, or miter any angle other than 45 degrees.

I am selling this one used and intend to offer it new soon, on a repeating sale or auction, if there is interest on this sale.

This goes towards a long-term project to set up a Smithy Super Shop as a universal wet/dry saw. I am trying different ideas.

Starts March 9, 2007.

Doug Goncz Replikon Research Seven Corners, VA 22044-0394

Reply to
The Dougster