Followup -- How do you test a DC servo motor

And so is plonking!

Wes

I would rather have Dow 6,600, as I am quite away from retirement.

Ignoramus27128

Here Ya go Ned:

above page has lots of motors and links to the motor controllers. Eric

Reply to
etpm

Oh, you are on the sidelines, I'm all in. Different perspective.

Wes

Wes

Wes, I am also all in. I would estimate that 87% of my money is in stocks. Individual and mutual funds. But, I am a buyer of stocks, as I am saving, and so I would prefer lower prices on what I am buying. I look the same way at, say, steel prices, etc.

Ignoramus27128