Fortress mailboxes

Thank you, that sounds right. It was either that or peter drummond. I don't think either of them have been around here lately - for whatever reason....

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Not being ironic at all. Somebody else posted it was probably Mike Graham who had this series of events happen. IIRC he did pay for the repair of the grader (he might have even done it himself) and I cannot explain the legal details to you because I never did know exactly how they convinced him to pay for it.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Jim,

You may be thinking of Peter Drumm. I don't recall a Peter Drummond. Peter Drumm died the same month as teenut (Jan/2001).

Regards,

Terry

Reply to
Terry

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner

Gunner

Yes, that's right. But he had a Drummond round-bed lathe, that's what I remembered. He was the gent who worked in the granite quarry, right?

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:39:11 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

I don't see how this would be a bad mailbox pedestal, can you?

----------------------------------------------- I'll apologize for offending someone...right after they apologize for being easily offended.

Inoffensive Web Design

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Gives new meaning to "mail slot", dont it?

Gunner

Gunner

You don't have children, do you?

Reply to
DeepDiver

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 06:23:44 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

I wonder if they come in scented versions...

  • OPERA: A Latin word * Wondrous Website Design
  • meaning * Save your Heirloom Photos
  • "death by music" *
Larry Jaques

Yeah, that was him. He did have a Drummond lathe. Huge granite slabs being cut with a wire come to mind when I hear his name mentioned.

Regards,

Terry

Reply to
Terry