French metalworker

I'm mad about the fine art of working on these cutlery!!
Check out the perfect job on his site:

I collect cutlery pieces with fine art on it, so if you know where I
can find some, please mail me
Thanks in advance
Cheers
jljl42
Reply to
gi2006tars
Unfortunately, they don't offer any Iced Tea spoons.
A cutlery set without Iced Tea spoons simply WON'T DO!
Reply to
RAM³
You a Texan?
Reply to
clutch
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 15:53:11 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com quickly quoth:
Must be. If he'd been Kaintuckian, he'da said "Mint julep spoon".
- Better Living Through Denial ------------
Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Who needs a spoon, I thought a funnel was the first choice. Gerry :-)} London, Canada
Reply to
Gerald Miller
Here in California, it would be a Coke spoon.
Reply to
Stupendous Man
I don't think he meant Long Island Ice Tea. I think he meant southern ice tea. Sweetened of course, with lemon. Though there's nothing wrong with a Long Island Ice Tea in the right circumstances. Karl
Gerald Miller wrote:
Reply to
kfvorwerk