French metalworker

I'm mad about the fine art of working on these cutlery!! Check out the perfect job on his site:

I collect cutlery pieces with fine art on it, so if you know where I can find some, please mail me Thanks in advance

Cheers

jljl42

Reply to
gi2006tars

Unfortunately, they don't offer any Iced Tea spoons.

A cutlery set without Iced Tea spoons simply WON'T DO!

Reply to
RAM³

You a Texan?

Reply to
clutch

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 15:53:11 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com quickly quoth:

Must be. If he'd been Kaintuckian, he'da said "Mint julep spoon".

- Better Living Through Denial ------------

Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Who needs a spoon, I thought a funnel was the first choice. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Here in California, it would be a Coke spoon.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Reply to
kfvorwerk