Know about these brands?

Hi,

I am very new in this. I have come to know few R/C Electric Airplanes. I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me about them i.e. how are they, their performance, battery life, controls etc.

- SKY Warrior-1

- Flying Fox

- Fly Fairy SKY F-727

- Garuda

- Transcend

- Superplane

- Fly Wing

Thanking you in anticipation.

Riz

Reply to
Riz

Every single one of them is an el-cheapo toy all-in-one setup that may or may not fly. Generally they don't, and you've wasted your money.

My advice? Stop shopping for your first R/C airplane on Ebay, and stop trying to do it for as little money as possible. If you want an inexpensive plane that stands a reasonable chance of success, get a Firebird Commander.

Reply to
Mathew Kirsch

Thanks Mathew, actually I haven't buy any of these and before doing so wanted to have opinion.

Have a nice day.

Reply to
Riz