FS -- 1968 Quincy 390 compressor

This compressor seems to have a 20 HP motor. Nameplate on the motor is erased, but what I know is that my phase converter cannot bring it up to speed with a 30 ft 12 gauge cable. But ut runs and makes the right sounds. Has all kinds of neat features.

Chicagoland area.

Price is $800.

It is shown on the truck on this webpage

Note that this is a cash only, local pickup price.

Reply to
Ignoramus20021

Sold.

Ignoramus12193

When I saw this picture I thought it was the neighbor lady and she is saying "Just what has that man dragged home this time?" :>) /Loot-0010.jpg Steve

Reply to
Up North