RCM Special: 2 HP Speedaire compressor for $150

This is in Chicagoland. I will postpone listing it on ebay for a day or so.

I have a 2 HP Speedaire horizontal 80 gallon air compressor. A slow, relatively quiet unit. It was installed in a shop next to a huge compressor as a backup compressor, and was not run much. There are no oil leaks from the pump.

The motor is 3 phase, but it can be rewired to single phase with the addition of a $89 2 HP compressor duty motor from Harbor Freight, ITEM

30189-3VGA.

Comes with a service disconnect and contactor, plus drain kit.

I can rewire the unit for you for free if you buy a single phase motor. It is easy. Or, for a little extra I can give you a working phase converter kit that would drive this compressor, you will be able to see it at work...

The unit is not that heavy, maybe 300 lbs, and I can load it in your truck with my forklift, no problem.

Ignoramus4205

Thats a very good deal for someone.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Thanks Gunner... The compressor is in a very good condition. In fact, it was photographed as it was running. If I did not have my Curtis compressor, with which I am satisfied, I would do a little repowering project on this one. I would get some nice used pump and a used motor, I could end up with a bad ass compressor for relatively not too much money.

Ignoramus4205

Ig,

You got a forklift??????

Yer BIG TIME, now, eh?? :)