FS: Aluminum Welding book

for sale: nice, clean "Aluminum Weldor's Training Manual & Exercises" by the Aluminum Association; first edition 1972 softcover, 200 pages, CLEAN! filled w/ photos, charts, illustrations; geared towards the novice just getting into aluminum welding - good book! $10.00 + shipping please email replies, barry carson city, nv ___________________________ industrial-related website:

electronics-related website:

barry

Hey Barry,

I'm always glad to see you post these things of interest, even though it's a long time since we did a bit of business.

I'll take the book about Aluminum Welding if it is still available. Send me a "total" with mailing to zip 48146.

Take care.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reply to