FS: California Instruments 1503TC 3 Phase AC Power Source

208/240, 3 phase input; nominal 208Y (135V max Neutral to Hot), 3 phase, 45 to 1000Hz out. It does run on single phase input, but presumably should be derated in that case.

More specs here...

If you're not familiar with this, it's essentially a big 3 channel linear amplifier--200# rack mount big. I also have a control/display module that goes with the power source, but only works if you're using a matching California Instruments plug-in oscillator. I don't have the oscillator and have only used the power source with an external oscillator.

I've got an offer of $1000 from one of the big test equipment dealers, but I have to ship it to them. They've offered $750 if they arrange pickup, but I'd still have to crate it.

On the off chance that anyone here has any interest (or just curiosity) I'll post some photos and answer any questions I can. Anyone willing to pick it up in southern Maine or work with me on shipping is in a strong bargaining position. Trades are not out of the question.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons