FS: New 6 x 18 magnetic chuck

I have a new (never been used) 6 x 18 magnetic chuck that was included in a recent purchase of a 6x12 surface grinder. Obviously, this chuck
is too big for my grinder. It seems to be in new condition, with the exception of some very slight surface rust. There is no evidence that this chuck has ever been installed.
The chuck looks a lot like ENCO model 285-0130 (page 283 of their 2006 catalog), although it is not identical. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an earlier instance of this chuck. ENCO's current price is $218.95. I'm asking $100 plus actual shipping cost. If that price seems out of line, please make an offer.
Dave Robinson 217-223-3566 robinda -at- quincy.edu (fix the '@' to send email)
P.S. I've posted a photo of the chuck at:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/DavidRobinson1/chuck-6x18.jpg
I have a new (never been used) 6 x 18 magnetic chuck that was included in a recent purchase of a 6x12 surface grinder. Obviously, this chuck is too big for my grinder. It seems to be in new condition, with the exception of some very slight surface rust. There is no evidence that this chuck has ever been installed.
The chuck looks a lot like ENCO model 285-0130 (page 283 of their 2006 catalog), although it is not identical. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an earlier instance of this chuck. ENCO's current price is $218.95. I'm asking $100 plus actual shipping cost. If that price seems out of line, please make an offer.
Dave Robinson 217-223-3566 robinda -at- quincy.edu (fix the '@' to send email)
P.S. I've posted a photo of the chuck at:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/DavidRobinson1/chuck-6x18.jpg
Sorry, I just noticed that my phone number in the original message is wrong. The correct number is 217-223-5366.
Dave wrote:

Thats a very fair price. Someone should snag it quickly.
Gunner

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment is to gullshit in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration, knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure but enriches it."
- Onni 1:33
Gunner wrote:

Is this something that could be used on a mill? ENCO's catalog says it holds with about 80 pounds of force. That doesn't seem like all that much.... Maybe with light cuts?
Peter

Nope..thats for grinding only. Something that has minimal side loading. Ive got one Ive used on a drill press, but its not side loaded, just rotational torque.